Veškeré programy pro kapesní počítače.
Veškeré programy pro kapesní počítače.
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
25. 06. 2007 10:38
AutoPilot Navigation Poland and Europe
Autopilot has great maps for Poland, more than 90%. And can be used even on PNA systems with CE NET 4.2 Core.
Get it here:
Kód: Vybrat vše
www.autopilot.pl/pliki/autopilot_pl_6_5_20.zip
Maps:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.autopilot.pl/PLIKI/APData0507v31.rar
There are few versions of keygen cause some of them doesn't work on some machines. All I have:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://fileho.com/download/c77804647229/KeygensAP.rar.html
For PNA there is solution that you need some libraries that are in this pack:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://fileho.com/download/a9661199174/packdll.zip.html
Just copy them to Windows directory

I tested it on Becker Trafic Assist Highspeed. With these DLL's on PNA should work also other systems like TomTom I gues.
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
14. 09. 2007 12:10
Newest version v7.0.54:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.filefactory.com/file/3024b2/
http://rapidshare.com/files/54687731/Emapa.Autopilot.v7.0.54.XScale.WM2003.WM5.Regged-COREPDA.rar.html
http://w14.easy-share.com/5038541.html
http://depositfiles.com/files/1726380
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U71QWYEF
EnjoY!