Veškeré programy pro kapesní počítače.
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

ARKANSOFT FIZZ QUIZ V.1.0

Veškeré programy pro kapesní počítače.
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
14. 09. 2007 13:42
ARKANSOFT FIZZ QUIZ V.1.0
Planning a trip to California, or are you a
new restaurant/caterer worker who needs
a primer on sparkling wine? Just planning
a special event, wedding, party, dinner or brunch?

Impress your family, friends, boss, co-workers, and/or
spouse or significant other with your knowledge of
California Sparkling Wine. Its all about BUBBLES.

Have them take the quiz too. Trivia, serving, storage,
styles, bottle sizes, glassware, production, manners and
other topics are covered.

General information covers much about
other sparkling facilities in the USA.

When they see me sipping sparkling wine in restaurants,
people often ask me, "What are you celebrating?"

I tell them, with some hesitation, that I am celebrating my
birthday - then tell them I celebrate my birthday
several times a year!"

How many bubbles in a bottle of sparkling wine?
ZERO unless you open it!
Salute!

Probably nobody needs it, Anyway uploaded :P
Obrázek

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://xirror.com/spread/52270507/Arkansoft.Fizz.Quiz.v.1.0.ALL.PPC.Incl.Keymaker-COREPDA.rar.html
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1