177 příspěvků
scaro
Mobil Čumil Plus
Zařízení:
Lenovo
Odesláno:
03. 02. 2018 16:55
Re: Sygic Truck - jak nainstalovat nebo problemy s instalaci
Měl bych dotaz. Po nainstalování Sygic Truck se na tabletu (Lenovo) zobrazí pouze hláška "Nelze se připojit k internetu. Zkontrolujte nastavení zařízení a zkuste to znovu". Vyzkoušel jsem několik verzí této navigace, avšak vždy se stejným výsledkem. Neporadil by mi někdo, co s tím?
Mobil Čumil Plus
mlhos.f
Mobil Čumil Plus
Odesláno:
08. 02. 2018 08:49

Prosím o radu:
-potřebuji dostat SygicTruck 13.7.4 na paměťovou kartu, respektive alespoň složku s mapami
-instalaluji do paměti zařízení ( konkrétně Lenovo Tab 2 A8-50LC , Android 5.0)
-po instalaci do zařítení vše funguje
-když dám instalaci na SD kartu po spuštění Sygic napíše že není možno spustit a přesune si vše do paměti zařízení ( Android-Data-com.sygic.truck-file-SygicTruck )

Je možné nechat tedy vše ostatní v paměti zařízení a jen upravit soubor SETTINGS.INI ( který se nachází ve složce SygicTruck-Android-setting.ini ) se zápisem v něm odkazující na adresář na Sdkartě ve kterém budou pouze mapy?
Pokud ano, prosím o strukturu tohoto zápisu.

Díky
Mobil Čumil Plus
tatinek2
Mobil Guru
Zařízení:
Oneplus 6
Odesláno:
05. 05. 2018 13:16

Existuje nějaká verze, třeba i starší, ve které funguje Traffic?
Mobil Guru
manakr
Mobil Čumil Plus
Zařízení:
samsung s7
Odesláno:
05. 05. 2019 16:36

Prosim poradí mě někdo,proč se mě neukazují rychlostní radary v této navigaci,děkuji
Mobil Čumil Plus
matthew32
Mobil Plus User
Zařízení:
Oneplus 7
Odesláno:
14. 11. 2019 12:06

Dočasné, nakoľko bude ešte fix na verziu

Sygic Truck 13.9.8 MOD

Popis:

Iba root
Po roote:
Fully close the Sygic app, Remove settings2.dat, use a Deviceid changer program, Reboot device!

Možné manuálne doplnenie máp:
I just manually added Here 2019.06 maps and WCL (only content.info was there) and it works. ..

Patched stuff - licence checks.
Not patched Stuff - hud + fuel + traffic.....
Reason the traffic and hud are not patched is because this app installs to your internal storage, and you need a rooted device to change content.info.
As this would cause too many issues for some people I have decided not to patch that - however for those with rooted devices & know what they are doing, look at how I patched the lib files in other releases and you'll see how content.info is blocked from updating, that way you can install your own content.info and have fuel + hud licenses unlocked.
This was an easy app to patch - so for the hackers among you, only libaura.so needs patching for this one

What's unlocked - everything apart from live traffic + hud.
Hud, even with a premium trial I couldn't get that to show up, maybe it's broken in this build - who knows? Traffic will work if you have a rooted phone and can spoof your Device ID. I could patch this automatically, but it's a pain and TBH I'm not really wanting to go to the trouble as I will never use this app (ever).
I've tested everything out - no chance this baby is going to expire, well not until 2035 - but by then the maps will be outdated and Android might not be the software that's on the devices everyone is using!
Enough talk.... here's the app you guys asked for, made as easy to install as is humanly possible. So without further ado! I present, the one and only

Autor vie na základe inštalácie trial na zariadení kohokoľvek pomocou ID aktivovať Sygic Server a tým pádom Traffic, ale nebude to takto robiť ani individuálne.

Problém, ak bude niekto mať:
Click on Manage Maps - and see if the Maps come up. Sometime if it doesn't it's because your Device ID is blacklisted on Sygic server so if doesn't let you connect, so you can't download those files. If the Map page does come up, uninstall fully then try again - if it still doesn't work - you'll need to spoof your DeviceID before installing.
It could also be the server is very busy, or being blocked somehow. If that's the case (to test) - you could download the store version - get all the maps & stuff, rename the SygicTruck folder to SygicTruck2, uninstall the app, install the cracked one - then rename SygicTruck2 back to SygicTruck.
If you still have issues - go to settings/about and you'll see a number next to device name

Bez rootu to autor nevie spraviť, nakoľko nedisponuje potrebným hackom

Tu je odkaz, bude ešte ďalší fix:

Kód: Vybrat vše

https://mega.nz/#!J8RkzK6R!vBcAP73W39TV0WQFBKHr9g5hoM266hpgslaxMReO54I
Mobil Plus User
matthew32
Mobil Plus User
Zařízení:
Oneplus 7
Odesláno:
15. 11. 2019 08:46

Sygic Truck - jak nainstalovat nebo problemy s instalaci

Sygic Truck 13.9.8.MOD - re released

Fixed, online activation + fuel prices.

Note: Traffic will be activated if you have a licence for it, or you have a trial for 14 days. If you have had this app before and your ID is logged with Sygic servers - it won't work.

Install guide:
Do a clean install, remove anything from the root of your device - SygicTruck folder + contents. Failure to do this will result in the app not activating properly. Also do not install on Micro SD card, the patch is designed to work on internal device memory!
Don't mess about with content.info - there's no need, if you mess with this you can go into demo mode... you have been warned!
Issues: Lineage os - Trebuchet Launcher, can cause the app to go into a boot loop when using a browser page, use an alternative launcher if you encounter those issues.

Download Link: Sygic Truck 13.9.8.MOD.apk

Kód: Vybrat vše

https://mega.nz/#!M55H1CBC!GDlIjKO_cH7Bg7Gx8uqK97aV02mWiVx3x-uvakHROh0

EDIT:
Linky patří do CODE.
Kamilos
Mobil Plus User
matthew32
Mobil Plus User
Zařízení:
Oneplus 7
Odesláno: