Sháníte hru, program nebo cokoliv jiného? Napište si a my se po tom určitě mrkneme :)
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

Pico Drive s60 v2 chyba

Sháníte hru, program nebo cokoliv jiného? Napište si a my se po tom určitě mrkneme :)
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
08. 07. 2007 03:51
Pico Drive s60 v2 chyba
Ive got a problem with pico drive. Runing it on nokia n70 (not mine) roblem is with display. I've got it twice at once. Tried to change for stretching... also nothing. All settings failed. Oh got versions for s60 v1 and v2. None of them works. Hmm think thats all. Some help. (1st Thanks or Mobil Euro or any app you want but is released by any group or....(your choice))
edit:
Game used was sonic2 that works fine on my mpx in portraiat or landscape mode. (PD for SP of course) PD I talking about works on another n70. (.sis files) Works for n70 black internet edition with soft for Music Edition, doesn't work for silver n70 if there is any difference beetween. (for me only colour and soft installed)
edit2:
I own these versions of pico drive:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.mediafire.com/?7bzwpgo1r99
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1