
jazyk: --
velikost: 4kB
pozadavky: MIDP 2.0, CLDC 1.1, JSR 135 (Mobile Media API), JSR 184 (3D Grafika)
popis:
This little demo is the second result of my experimentation with what you can do in 4096 bytes with J2ME (the first was Proof Of Concept 4k).
This time I wanted to have both music and some rudimentary 3D.
For music there was not much other options than MIDI considering the size I had to work with. I found some MIDI-tunes that were around 300 bytes, but if I wanted something that resembled music and not just a short jingle, I had to go up a bit.
After some searching I found a 700 bytes tune that I thought was a good compromise between song length and size.
The 3D is done using JSR184. This has the nice benefit that those that have the real bleeding edge high-end phones will actually have hardware accelerated 3D! However the scenes are very simple, so they should run fairly well even on the software implementation most phones use.
One thing I noticed is that many phones seem very bad at looping the MIDI. On my 6630 there is a pop and some silence before the song restarts. But since I used the mediatime to time the scene-changes, so it should be somewhat synched atleast.
Once I had the music playing and the 3D-rendering up and running I was left with very little space, so the actual 3D scenes ended up being very minimalistic...
Anyway, it was a fun experiment, but I think I will go up in size a bit for the next J2ME demo release!

Kód: Vybrat vše
deadKód: Vybrat vše
http://www.edisk.cz/stahnout-soubor/26676/4thDimension.up.by.BlackMail.jar_3.94KB.html




