
Three customizable information screens presenting the following information:
* current speed
* geographic position in various formats
* elevation
* heading
* compass
* pointer and distance to chosen point
* number of satellites received
* Compass indicates:
* the direction user is moving in
* distance and azimuth to the selected point
Map:
* location of 20000 towns&cities in Europe
* the rest of the world downloadable
* displaying current position and track, user defined waypoints and saved tracks
* zooming
* scrolling
Saved tracks and waypoints export (not available for some Nokias S40 - JSR75 required) in the following formats:
* CSV - Microsoft Excel®
* KML - Google Earth®
* GPX - GPS Exchange
Saved tracks and waypoints import (not available for some Nokias S40 - JSR75 required) in the CSV format.
* Raster maps with zooming.
IT IS FULLY WORKING WITH MY N70 AS FULL VERSION...SO CRACK WORKS BUT PROBLEM MAY BE IN COMPABILITY.
D.Haba: na moji 6681 to porad pada
Edit: I changed the file because it didn't work on some phone, and I thought that the file may be damaged... I don't know this one will work or not. Please try this one again, too. And I deleted compability because I am not sure which phone compatible. In the .nfo file it says only S60 Phone. Hope it will work...
Kód: Vybrat vše
deadKód: Vybrat vše
http://4allmobile.lcdc.sk/index.php?dir=Mobily%2FAplikace%2F&download=GPSJ.V2.65.Java.Cracked-BiNPDA.rar
Takže nejde připojit GPS přijímač...



