Veškeré hry pro platformu Java.
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1
D.Haba
Veterán
Zařízení:
HTC One Silver
Příspěvky:
2452
Registrován:
24. 12. 2006 17:04
Odesláno:
16. 08. 2007 21:13
MARIJUANA BUSH - The Tijuana Takedown s60v1/s60v2 J2ME
Obrázek
MARIJUANA BUSH - The Tijuana Takedown

Game Description:
Hey ya’ll, for all those who don’t know me, I’m Marijuana Bush, the toughest n meanest agent south of the Sierra Nevada. With the help of cousin George, I’m ridding our fine nation from the scourge of evil. While he handles them terrorists, I’m having myself a mighty tough time dealing with them drug runners. It ain’t fair, he’s got a sharpshooter like Cheney, while I gotta take help from you!!

Controls:
Burn the bushes of Marijuana, in the fenced field
Press LEFT/6 to move left
Press RIGHT/4 to move right
Press DOWN/8 to move down
Press UP/2 to move up
In case you manage to grab a gun, press FIRE/5 to stun the drug runners
Obrázek

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/27777/MariJuanaBush-s60v1.zip_87.41KB.html

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/98541/MariJuanaBush-s60v2.zip_88.37KB.html
Motorola d520>Nokia 5110>Siemens M55>Panasonic X700>Motorola MPx220>Nokia 6681>Nokia N93>HTC TyTN>HTC HD2>HTC EVO 3D>HTC One Silver

Vsechny moje 3D filmy pro HTC EVO 3D jsou konvertovane z FullHD 3D filmu.
Veterán
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1