Veškeré programy pro chytré telefony se Symbianem.
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

Smartbian.Auto.Hang.Up.v1.1.3.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.I ncl.Symbi

Veškeré programy pro chytré telefony se Symbianem.
D.Haba
Veterán
Zařízení:
HTC One Silver
Příspěvky:
2452
Registrován:
24. 12. 2006 17:04
Odesláno:
17. 11. 2007 11:21
Smartbian.Auto.Hang.Up.v1.1.3.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.I ncl.Symbi
Smartbian.Auto.Hang.Up.v1.1.3.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.I ncl.SymbianOS.Keygen-BiNPDA

Obrázek Obrázek

About

Auto Hang Up is the tool that helps you to reduce call charges. The program automatically hangs up incoming or outgoing call after user specified duration. Don't pay for an extra minute of conversation because of two seconds.

Auto Hang Up is the lite version of Minute Beep for S60 3rd Edition phones. Here is what users say about it:

"Several of my friends are on phone plans that require them to keep calls under 10 minutes to make use of extremely cheap calls. Minute Beep solves this problem for us by hanging up just before the time!" — Simon from Healesville, Australia.

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/43831/Smartbian.Auto.Hang.Up.v1.1.3.S60v3.SymbianOS9.1.Incl.SymbianOS.Keygen-BiNPDA.zip_71.25KB.html

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://czshare.com/download_file.php?id=124074&code=O5MS
Motorola d520>Nokia 5110>Siemens M55>Panasonic X700>Motorola MPx220>Nokia 6681>Nokia N93>HTC TyTN>HTC HD2>HTC EVO 3D>HTC One Silver

Vsechny moje 3D filmy pro HTC EVO 3D jsou konvertovane z FullHD 3D filmu.
Veterán
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1