Ty nejlepší a nejzábavnější hry pro iPhone (AppStore).
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

Zombie Cannon Carnage

Ty nejlepší a nejzábavnější hry pro iPhone (AppStore).
dataline
Mobil Extra User
Zařízení:
Xiaomi Poco F1
Příspěvky:
807
Registrován:
03. 02. 2009 18:44
Odesláno:
07. 03. 2010 15:24
Zombie Cannon Carnage
Obrázek

Supported Phones : (Apple) iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod Touch

Info:Zombie Cannon Carnage is a very tough game to review. The game oozes style, more so than just about any other game in the store, but there really isn’t very much to do. I’ve come to a point though with app pricing to where I just don’t know how much I should expect from a game that costs a dollar. I can go to McDonald’s and eat a dollar burger in about a minute without feeling full at all. That dollar burger though feels like the deal of the year. Food for a dollar! I’ll get 5! When apps are a dollar though, people start checking their bank accounts to make sure that they will still be on track to retire at 65.

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://hotfile.com/dl/31625364/f96a109/Zombie_Cannon_Carnage_V1.0.ipa.html
Video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pez1YjqC7ZI[/youtube]
Jak šel čas:Siemens A25→Siemens C35i→Nokia 3310→Nokia 3510→Sony Ericsson W200→Sony Ericsson K750i→LG Optimus one (P500)-Android 2.3→Samsung GT-S5611→Nokia 701-Symbian Belle→Lenovo moto M-Android 6.0.
Mobil Extra User
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1