Well I'll probably be near Czech border next weekend and wanna jump to your country for few hours. I'll be near Jesenik, Mikulovice, Zlate Hory. So the question is where to go? What interesting I can see there. I know Biskupská kupa, jeskyne na Spicaku (or something similiar), Lipove Lazne, Zlatorudne Mlyny and few other places nearby ( I mean I saw it already). I wanna visit Jeskyne na Pomezi, is it worth of it? Are there any castles? Any ideas what else to visit?
Thanks for any reply.
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
27. 06. 2009 16:34
27. 06. 2009 16:34
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:








1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

