Ty nejlepší a nejzábavnější hry pro iPhone (AppStore).
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1

Z.I.D : Zombies In Dark

Ty nejlepší a nejzábavnější hry pro iPhone (AppStore).
Uživatelský avatar
Ramirez
Moderátor
Zařízení:
iPhone 16 Pro Max
Příspěvky:
6556
Registrován:
30. 11. 2008 13:25
Odesláno:
15. 09. 2011 11:11
Z.I.D : Zombies In Dark
Z.I.D : Zombies In Dark v1.02

Požadavky:iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.

Popis: Z.I.D : Zombies In Dark is a 3D action game where you must try to survive from zombies in the dark.
You can use three weapons with own properties.
M4A1 is semi auto fire weapon. you use the fire button.
and M4A1 will be fired a bullet while the fire button clicked.

ObrázekObrázek

ind all zombies and kill em all.

Weapons
- M4A1 : semi auto rifle
- Grenade : powerful grenade (you can use when a lot of zombies comming)
- Flash bang : zombies will be not move while few second.

Next Update are coming soon !
- new maps.
- new weapon.
- upgrade health, weapons.

What's new in Version 1.02
- add options : Standing shoot & Moving shoot.
- improve performance.

Další info:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://ax.itunes.apple.com/app/id457243252?mt=8
Download a Instrukce:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.mediafire.com/?hw3g5yq7hvmdz4i
Mirror:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.edisk.sk/sk/stahni/56422/Z.I.D-v1.02-Widow-ICPDA.ipa_37.95MB.html
Moderátor
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1