Ty nejlepší a nejzábavnější hry pro Pocket PC
7 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1

PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v1.1.1 XScale WM2003 WM5

Ty nejlepší a nejzábavnější hry pro Pocket PC
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
29. 06. 2007 18:41
PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v1.1.1 XScale WM2003 WM5
Obrázek
Features

* Classic Arcade Design, beefed up with tons of new digital extras
* Authentic flippers, bumpers, slingshots, and more modeled after real pinball machines!
* A superb physics engine giving realistic play
* Awesome Space Alien Hunter graphics, art, and special visual effects!
* Unique Quests to perform and Mini-Games to play, giving you endless hours of playtime
* Smooth gameplay supporting traditional Directional Pad controls and advanced On-screen controls
* Enjoy tons of great sound effects, music and voices tailored to the game
* Highscore List for Alien Hunter bragging rights!

More info:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.pdamill.com/prod_ma.shtml
Download:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://files-upload.com/333730/PDAmill.Maggot.Attack.Pinball.v1.1.1.XSc.rar.html
Didn't see that game here. However main reason of posting this topic was to test hosting service on files-upload.com. Thanks to Filippo and FullSoft.
/edit:
I just realized that I've got newer version. Upped it here:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://files-upload.com/333858/PDAmill.Maggot.Attack.Pinball.v1.2.1.XSc.rar.html
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
mate
Mobil Beginner
Příspěvky:
39
Registrován:
26. 01. 2007 15:41
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
02. 07. 2007 09:10

supr hra, doporucuji stahnout...
posilam thx
I was here.
Mobil Beginner
hatecko23
Mobil Čumil Plus
Příspěvky:
6
Registrován:
09. 12. 2007 20:38
Odesláno:
20. 12. 2007 20:54

pls reuplod
Palm treo 750v 2.18-VFE + 1GB kingston...... Windows Mobile 6 Professional
Mobil Čumil Plus
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
20. 12. 2007 21:21

Sorry, but I don't have it now. I'll look for it on my backups. Be patient. BTW they are only upgrading servers, I'm guessing files will be available soon.

/Edit: Found and uploaded.

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://xirror.com/spread/74704318/PDAmill.Maggot.Attack.Pinball.v1.2.1.XScale.WM2003.WM5.Cracked-SyMPDA.rar.html
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
Bufik
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
HTC Kaiser 8Gb
Příspěvky:
1278
Registrován:
27. 05. 2007 15:09
Odesláno:
20. 05. 2008 08:21

Re: PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v1.1.1 XScale WM2003 WM5

PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v2.0

link:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://rapidshare.com/files/116175954/PDAmill.Maggot.Attack.Pinball.v2.0.XScale.WM2003.Regged-COREPDA.zip.html
Obrázek
Mobil Member User
mikel cz
Mobil Čumil Plus
Zařízení:
Htc Touch Diamond 2 (480x800)
Příspěvky:
2
Registrován:
01. 07. 2009 09:51
Odesláno:
02. 07. 2009 08:17

Re: PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v1.1.1 XScale WM2003 WM5

Prosimtě, jakej je u tý dvojky Registrační klíč? Nikde ho nemůžu najít :?
Mobil Čumil Plus
Uživatelský avatar
s.s.rock
Mobil Extra User
Zařízení:
Ježíš těch bylo aktuálně Samsung Galaxy A5 2016
Příspěvky:
850
Registrován:
01. 03. 2008 21:45
Odesláno:
04. 07. 2009 15:10

Re: PDAmill Maggot Attack Pinball v1.1.1 XScale WM2003 WM5

Serial je:

Kód: Vybrat vše

7300DE53-8ACE3553-19AAEAB3
:wink:
Dříve sem byl s.s.rock dnes s.s.thrash nový profil za 30 kvůli tomu ale zakládat nehodlám!
Mobil Extra User
7 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1