6 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1
Mobil Plus User
Zařízení:
HTC Desire :::: Samsung Omnia
HTC Desire :::: Samsung Omnia
Příspěvky:
89
89
Registrován:
26. 04. 2007 21:49
26. 04. 2007 21:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
04. 07. 2007 21:00
04. 07. 2007 21:00
Wayfinder nemate ho niekto?
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
04. 07. 2007 22:30
04. 07. 2007 22:30
Is this app in java:?: Found only something for PPC.
/edit:
Anyway uploaded it:
/edit:
Anyway uploaded it:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://www.mediafire.com/?7ftjgwjeyt1Serial included.Wayfinder.Navigator.v6.0.North.America.Lifetime.XScale.WM2003.WM5
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:








Mobil Plus User
Zařízení:
HTC Desire :::: Samsung Omnia
HTC Desire :::: Samsung Omnia
Příspěvky:
89
89
Registrován:
26. 04. 2007 21:49
26. 04. 2007 21:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
05. 07. 2007 21:17
05. 07. 2007 21:17
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
05. 07. 2007 21:58
05. 07. 2007 21:58
Mobil Plus User
Zařízení:
HTC Desire :::: Samsung Omnia
HTC Desire :::: Samsung Omnia
Příspěvky:
89
89
Registrován:
26. 04. 2007 21:49
26. 04. 2007 21:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
11. 07. 2007 21:11
11. 07. 2007 21:11
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Kontaktovat uživatele:
Odesláno:
11. 07. 2007 21:27
11. 07. 2007 21:27
Go here and fill all fields. You can also choose Czech language.
Only version six is compatible with your phone and this:
/edit:
I saw somewhere that was trick for wayfinder, before installing if you set system date forward e.g. 2013 it should think that when return to normal date you still have time to 2013.
BTW isn't it use gprs to compute your position on wayfinder serwer?
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://wayfinder.com/products/free_trial.en.php?product=W6Kód: Vybrat vše
http://wayfinder.com/products/wayfinder_earth.en.phpI saw somewhere that was trick for wayfinder, before installing if you set system date forward e.g. 2013 it should think that when return to normal date you still have time to 2013.
BTW isn't it use gprs to compute your position on wayfinder serwer?
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:








6 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1

