Pozadavky: Android 4.0.3 a vyssi
Popis: VpnCilla is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
What's in this version:
- new feature to export/import settings
- bugfix: allow special chars in whitelist/blacklist
- Intel Atom CPUs supported now
- added setting for manual overwrite MTU size
- optimize for new ARM CPUs (omit old armeabi)
- added menu entries for copy and rename of profiles
- revert prio handling of V2.17 for Android < 4.3
- Android 4.3 bugfix: suppress 2nd notification icon
Kód: Vybrat vše
Kód: Vybrat vše
* Profile automatically taken from the Trial version (don't uninstall the Trial until the first run of this full version)
* No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
* Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
* Supports Multiple Profiles
* Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
* Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
* Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more...
- Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
- VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with "VpnCilla (Trial)" first!
- Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, ...)
- Active Screenfilter apps as Twilight or Lux might prevent selecting of the security dialog checkbox