Veškeré hry pro platformu Java.
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
20. 08. 2007 23:12
I play 3D The Fast And The Furious Fugitive
Overview

The toughest racing series on mobile just went 3D! With characters from the original movie present and correct it's time to burn some rubber and melt the asphalt, 3D style.

Featuring breakneck duel-racing, as you challenge the toughest racers from the movie on the streets of LA. Earn your cash from race wins and modify your ride to be the most tricked out on the block. Unlock new cars and tracks on the way to becoming the fastest street racer in LA.
Obrázek
I play The Fast And The Furious 4 176x208 v0.8 4 *Retail*:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.mirrorit.de/?id=10db460788749868
I play 3D The Fast And The Furious Fugitive v0.7 4 SE K800i J2ME *Retail*:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.mirrorit.de/?id=6b5796bf47cd2961
I play 3D The Fast And The Furious Fugitive v0.8 4 *Retail*:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.mirrorit.de/?id=d055ad0f9ddb990c
For more info and screens go here:

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.iplay.com/game.do?gameName=TFTF3D&affiliateId=java
The first version as you see isn't 3D but I think there is no need for another topic for it :idea:
EnjoY/Have Fun! :evil:
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
1 příspěvek •Stránka 1 z 1