Veškeré programy pro kapesní počítače.
Veškeré programy pro kapesní počítače.
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
11. 09. 2007 16:34
Gsoft Inbox Manager v3.0 => v3.05

Inbox Manager lets you look at the messages stored on your POP3 mail server without downloading them. It is very useful for managing your mail remotely, for example leaving "that copy of the huge document" on the server until you get home but retrieving and reading the urgent messages. For huge document (that possibly include attachments) you can retrieving a deal of message lines. During POP3 mail server connecting, Inbox Manager retrieves just the headers from the mail on the server and displaying a list of messages include Size, From, To, Subject and Time fields. Inbox Manager uses standard message store for incoming messages, you can use existing store as ActiveSync or your own store. Inbox Manager send messages stored in outbox folder also, messages sending separately, without receiving. You can export messages stored in the Inbox folders into text file (SMS export support also).

PPC 2002:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://xirror.com/spread/90516493/Gsoft.Inbox.Manager.v3.0.ARM.PPC2002.Cracked-SyMPDA.rar.html
The Rest
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://xirror.com/spread/70431857/Gsoft.Inbox.Manager.v3.0.XScale.WM2003.WM5.Cracked-SyMPDA.rar.html
Naposledy upravil(a)
TnT84 dne 02. 01. 2008 22:10, celkem upraveno 3 x.
_Jerry_
Mobil Plus User
Zařízení:
MDA Vario + SE K800i + Samsung B7610
Příspěvky:
79
Registrován:
02. 08. 2007 18:09
Odesláno:
11. 09. 2007 20:01
do you know about something that manage bluetooth mesages?

by reply...
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
11. 09. 2007 22:13
I guess you mean BlueJacking? Maybe someone else will help you with that, cause I don't really mean by managing bluetooth messages. However, it's not good topic when here is a section for that:
http://4allmobile.eu/viewforum.php?f=39
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
19. 11. 2007 22:10
New version:
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://xirror.com/spread/55721028/Gsoft.Inbox.Manager.v3.01.ARM.PPC2002.Cracked-SyMPDA.rar.html
http://xirror.com/spread/82752821/Gsoft.Inbox.Manager.v3.01.XScale.WM2003.WM5.Cracked-SyMPDA.rar.html
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
10. 12. 2007 12:28
v3.04
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://xirror.com/spread/23592122/Gsoft.Inbox.Manager.v3.04.XScale.WM2003.WM5.Cracked-SyMPDA.rar.html
EnjoY!
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
02. 01. 2008 22:09
v3.05
Kód: Vybrat vše
http://xirror.com/spread/52351887/Gsoft.Inbox.Manager.v3.05.XScale.WM2003.WM5.Cracked-SyMPDA.rar.html