Požadavky: iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Screen:An airport directory for your flight bag, with a world wide VOLMET station list, NOTAMs, SNOWTAM decoder, METAR and TAF reports, Favorites, Tools, and the ability to save your own notes for those airports you visit frequently.
Kód: Vybrat vše
https://userscloud.com/gisxlz0k7hn https://upload4earn.org/l4r2ef2f1se7 https://dailyuploads.net/z4yvl1l537go https://uloz.to/!qx2t4U6Ggg3e/airports-v3-15-9-ipa
- Universal app: Optimized for both the iPad and the iPhone/iPod touch. Buy once and use on all your iOS devices!
- Airport database containing over 10000 airports world wide.
- Quick search system lets you find airports by city, name, ICAO or IATA code.
- Add your own notes for those airports you visit frequently. Attach photos, PDF documents and many other file types to your notes and view them within the app.
- Document Packs facilitate dissemination of airport documents to crew members.
- Cloud Sync keeps your data synchronized between all your devices.
- Runway data (dimensions and surface type) for most major airports.
- Information about types of approaches available for most major airports.
- Favorites section where you can organize your favorite airports in groups.
- Airport data includes time zone, sunrise/sunset times and ATIS frequencies for most major airports.
- On the iPhone, directly call the ATIS telephone line for airports that provide this service.
- Online satellite images for all airports (requires internet connection). The pre-iOS 6.0 satellite image data source can be selected in the app settings if preferred. Satellite images can also be saved for offline use.
- METAR and TAF reports (requires internet connection). Downloaded weather is saved and kept for 48 hours for offline viewing.
- Runway state groups in METARs are automatically detected and gives you the option to decode them with one tap.
- View NOTAMs for most major airports (requires internet connection). Downloaded SNOWTAMs are detected and can be decoded with one tap. Coordinates in NOTAMs are automatically decoded and can be displayed on a map for increased situational awareness.
- Email and print METAR, TAF and NOTAMs.
- List of over 180 VOLMET stations world wide, with frequencies and list of airports broadcasted by each station.
- Easily share your notes and favorites via email.
- Tools to calculate wind components, temperature correction, fuel uplift, approach check altitudes and great circle distances. There is also a SNOWTAM decoder and a decoder for runway state groups from METARs.