Diskuze o čemkoliv jiném, co se nehodí jinam :)
5 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1

A little celebration ;)

Diskuze o čemkoliv jiném, co se nehodí jinam :)
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
01. 02. 2008 21:29
A little celebration ;)
I'm writing this post as my post no :!: :!: :!: 1000 :!: :!: :!:
I just wanna say I'm glad to be a part of this comunity. I know it's hard for some people here to read what I'm writing in English, sorry I am not a Czech speaker. And believe me it's not so easy for me too ;)
Thank you for this nice time here.
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
Uživatelský avatar
FullSoft
Veterán
Příspěvky:
2813
Registrován:
24. 12. 2006 23:13
Odesláno:
01. 02. 2008 22:36

Congratulations :!: :!: :!:
| Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 512 GB | Samsung Galaxy A9 Duos (2018) | LG G3 3/32 GB | Epad Chuwi Hi8 Pro Dualboot (Android 5 / Windows 10) | Mio C720 | Mio H610 | Prestigio Geovision 4500TMC |
Veterán
Uživatelský avatar
Rosa
Mobil Extra User
Zařízení:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 32GB Black
Příspěvky:
806
Registrován:
27. 03. 2007 15:00
Odesláno:
01. 02. 2008 22:47

I Congratulations too!!!!
Za registraci,referenci a potvrzování emailů, Vám budu velmi vděčný!!

Kód: Vybrat vše

http://www.ermail.cz/link/clTcmjeJm2J7N7lJYTYa7ljlcaAjeAmY
Mobil Extra User
Uživatelský avatar
TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
02. 02. 2008 09:26

Thanks guys! FullSoft congratulations also, 2400 posts :shock:
Software is like a SEX, the best when it's free! :evil:
ObrázekObrázek
ObrázekObrázek
Mobil Member User
phshatiy
Mobil Guru
Zařízení:
Mám pevnou linku :)))
Příspěvky:
161
Registrován:
27. 03. 2007 12:53
Odesláno:
02. 02. 2008 21:56

Bude levnější chleba, vzhůru na nákupy ;)

The bread will be cheaper, so hurry up and do some shopping! ;)
-=SyMPDA=-
Talented ppl, who are fluent with PPC, Palm & Symbian Cracking, Coding, Keygenning, are always welcome :-)
We are NOT looking for affils!
FUCK OFF ALL P2P LAMERS!
-----------
SpacefillerA2..
Mobil Guru
5 příspěvků •Stránka 1 z 1