Pokud si s něčím nevíte rady, napište nám a my Vám poradíme.
Pokud si s něčím nevíte rady, napište nám a my Vám poradíme.
loyalx
Mobil Čumil Plus
Příspěvky:
1
Registrován:
09. 04. 2008 18:06
Odesláno:
09. 04. 2008 18:12
help me
I am besnik from kosovo and i fucked up my htc tYtn
I dont know good english but maybe somebody can understand me what is the problem with my HTC,
I tried to put windows mobile 6 at my HTC and at 76% i stoped accidently and now dont want 2start my htc activesync dont recognize my HTC just screen HTC at start thats it. if somebody have any idea what 2 do I will be thankful thanks 2anyone.
I am waiting

TnT84
Mobil Member User
Zařízení:
Mpx220 3.53EN Asian ROM R.I.P|HTC Mercury/Hermes from Vodafone|Hyundai MB-8200
Příspěvky:
1146
Registrován:
15. 03. 2007 18:49
Odesláno:
09. 04. 2008 18:53
You have a big problem I see. I don't know hoe is that in HTC but some paperwight motorola's can be repaired when doing so called test point. I can advice you to try obtain any help on this forum:
This forum is intended to develop ROMs etc. so I suppose some people there might know if this is possible to repair your device.